310 ml Colored Tapered Enamel Cups w/ Black Rim
● Crafted with quality stainless steel and enamel
● Featuring cone shape and a low volume
● Colored on the wall with vivid hues and trimmed with black
● Able to be personalized by sublimation printing with any of your artworks
● Ideally serving as a fantastic holder for ice cream, milk or other drinking
● Adding not only a vintage air but also a dynamic flair to any gathering or festive party
● Making an excellent extension to the normal enamel mugs as well as your enjoyable life
- Additional information
Material: stainless steel and enamel
Capacity: 310 ml
Color: red, green, sage green, pink, yellow and orange
Dimensions: 9.4 × 9/6 cm or 3.7″ × 3.5″/2.4″ (h × top/bottom dia.)
Printable Dim.: 20 × 8 cm/7.9″ × 3.1″ (approx.)
Packaging: 39 × 30 × 41.5 cm/15.4″ × 11.8″ × 16.3″ (egg-crate carton)
G.W.: 6.8 kg/15.0 lbs
Qty/Ctn: 48 pcs
Heating Method: mug press or sublimation oven, 180 ℃, & 15 sec. or so
Further personalize these colored cone-shaped enamel cups by sublimation printing to the full play of your genius, and use them to enjoy your favorite ice cream or milk! Colored on the wall with vivid hues and trimmed with black, these enamel cups would add not only a vintage air but also a dynamic flair to any gathering or festive party. Really an excellent extension to your normal enamel mugs as well as your enjoyable life.
This larger 310 ml version makes a fantastic holder for ice cream, milk or other drinking, while our smaller 115 ml version just resembling Espresso coffee mug or shot glass is perfect for Espresso coffee or any spirits – you may otherwise use it for dips, sauces or the like. Add your favorite pattern to them by sublimation printing, making them your leisure-bringing sweetie that would always lend you your favorite tastes and aesthetics.
The enamel products can be traced back to the early 19th century. Back then, people mainly used enamel tableware to cook and bake. However, on account of the complex artisan craftsmanship, enamel tableware and enamel accessories are very rare on the market nowadays. Hence, slowly and for sure, such elaborate crafting technique will be a legacy and make enamel products become increasingly valuable.
Enamel products are light yet durable. Combining the retro style with a touch of trendy design, they are leading a new lifestyle. No chemical products that can contaminate food are used during the production process, which makes enamel tableware so great to serve any food or drink. The enamel glaze is healthy enough after the 800 ℃ high-temperature burning. Anti-alkali and acid-proof abilities make the enamel mugs ideal storage containers, which are widely used among tableware products and cooking utensils.
Note: Because of the artisanal craftsmanship and enamelware’s typical characteristics, slight paint losses or defects such as bulges and potholes are sometimes inevitable. In fact, it is the imperfection or blemish that makes enamelware such classic and unique! That is also why people always love enamelware – the very retro sense.
• Of no special tastes or smells, and 100% recyclable
• Not containing nickel composition, to be applicable to people who are allergic to nickel
• Having smooth and wear-resisting surface, making it easy to clean
• Bearing anti-alkali and acid-proof qualities, which promise a long service life
• Having perfect sublimation result and no fade
• Hand washing is recommended. Dishwasher cleaning may roughen the surface of enamel products. Hand washing can ensure smooth and bright surface for many years. Provided that you want to use a dishwasher, please apply high temperature and less detergent.
• For the remaining food traces, please make sure to cool the enamel products down and then put it into the water for a little while, and you’ll find that they are so easy to be removed with a sponge.
• Do not use hard objects or coarse particle-containing cleanser to clean the enamel products! Hard brush or steel wire cleaning ball, for example, should be avoided.
• Enamel products in the hot state should avoid cold water or drinks, which may crack the glaze.
• Enamel products must be handled with care.
|Dimensions||15.4 × 11.8 × 16.3 in|
Sage Green, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Yellow
Enamel, Stainless Steel